The flying finally has increased in pace. It has been very challenging. New students of varying levels of progress and abilities and a stupid ATC were big contributors. However, NO RADIOS on my side made me dependent on the student relaying his inartful conversations with ATC to me. This problem was grossly magnified by NO InterPHONE. Add to this a signifigant language difference and 105 degree temp - well, they don't pay enough for that kind of work. Each day, MX would stay late and fix it and each day it was not fixed. Ahhh, the joy and pleasure of Nepali time.
I noticed the students would bring a towel on the flight and now, so do I. Good strategy.
BTW, I did not know the CAL pilot who passed away inflight recently. RIP! Now, everybody move up a number.
I will try to take pictures at the house and tell a little about the people at the house next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment