
Cows wandering where they wish. This taken from a taxi.
OK, sorry. This will read better if you start at the bottom and read up.

FO: CA, would you like to run the After Landing Check List?
CA: No, I must call boyfriend first. No moss growing on CA Sherpa! You can not make this stuff up!

On a right base for the return to the airport. Check out the fog bank at the far end of the runway. I think we are VFR.

Meet the First Officer. ?? er... WTF?

Meet A/H (Air Hostess) Shigura.

Is this my pilot?
Today, despite the heavy rainshowers at the airport, I did the Mountain Flight and it was quite the experience. I will try some pics today. However, I can't seem to sequence them to my desires and I have given up.

Early morning FOD Check.

I'll be damned! She is my pilot. Meet CA A. G. Sherpa.

Meet the First Officer. Oh, this guy is a retired airline management type who has sought out the truth to atone for his lifetime of screwing airline workers.

Well, this looks familiar. An ATR 42.
No comments:
Post a Comment